To ensure you can access your ballot please make sure to check both your work email and personal email account and check the spam/junk/quarantine folder in each.
Your ballot email looks like this:
Replacement Ballot Request:
If you need a replacement ballot, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “VOTE” in the subject link from the email address on file. Try your work address as well as your personal email address. If you receive an error message, email email@example.com to request assistance.
How do you know if your ballot has been counted?
Your ballot looks like this:
When you make your selection and click Cast Ballot, you’ll see a confirmation screen that looks like this:
If you want to proceed, click Yes.
You’ll then see a confirmation page that looks like this:
You will also receive an email to your voter email address that looks like this:
Your voter confirmation email confirms that your vote has been completed in the balloting system.
As mentioned, make sure to check your personal and work email addresses and follow the new-ballot-request procedures above if you need assistance.
If you see a “logged out” warning message that looks like this:
Please take note of the following:
- If you have opened a second voting window, the first voting window will be logged out. Check all browser tabs (inside of and outside of any remote access window) and make sure only one is open to the voting page.
- If you wait over 15 minutes without casting your vote, the system will log you out for security reasons. Close your tab or window and start again.
- There may be an error transmitting data from you browser to the Ballotpoint server.
- If this occurs, close your tab or window and start again
- We have been advised by some members (especially at DOJ), that attempting to access the ballot within the remote access system can lead to this logged out warning. Log into webmail and access your ballot via a browser outside of remote access instead.
- We have also had reports of trouble with the Microsoft Edge browser. Try using a different browser.
If you do not receive a confirmation screen with a confirmation number and email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org