Keeping you up-to-date on our work to increase your salary, improve and protect your benefits, and aggressively represent your professional interests in every forum where they are at stake.
CASE BOARD OF DIRECTORS UPDATE
Help get ready for 2025. Today we’re unveiling two new resources to help us get ready for the next round of bargaining in 2025. While the MOU does not govern supervisors and managers, gains for rank-and-file push up supervisor and manager salaries and benefits as well – and your information aids the CASE Meet & Confer team in its work to advance supervisor and manager interests as well.
- Have a colleague who is leaving state service? Ask them to complete an Exit Interview. We’re working hard to compile data illustrating the retention problems that we know every CASE Member sees first hand at their workplace.
- We’re also relaunching our “What California Loses If It Loses Me” campaign to collect stories from all CASE Members about the invaluable service you provide to Californians – whether they realize it or not. We want to highlight real member stories throughout 2024. The more names and faces we can share with California and the administration, the bigger the impact will be.
These resources join the MOU suggestion box as opportunities for all members to get involved as we get closer to 2025.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
News of interest to CASE legal professionals.
- Lawsuit filed against SCCCD and California Community Colleges over diversity requirements
- California Trucking Association sues to block Advanced Clean Fleets rule
- Newsom approves Melanie’s Law requiring fentanyl safety plans in California schools
Have you visited the CASE website lately? The CASE website is home to many resources designed for CASE Members, from the CASE MOU (and the MOU suggestion box) to a brief history of CASE. On the Resources page, you’ll find helpful information about Range Changes, checking Official Personnel Files, and more. Don’t forget about our Community Mentoring and Volunteer Opportunity clearinghouse, where you can find organizations that need your help to help your community. Most popular, of course, is our Benefits and Discount page, where you can find information on our supplemental insurance offerings, travel assistance program, Pet Insurance, and more (password: membersmatter22). Want to suggest an article for the website? Have an idea for a new member benefit? Send us an email anytime.